This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ha, ha!

I just got RoboPolled! What a hoot! See if you can guess if you're supposed to answer "yes" or "no" to the final question:
Do you support medical research on unborn babies?
Whose platform is that in? They may as well have said "Do you support killing puppies for science?" I said "yes," just to foul up their results.

(I wanted to link to the web site the robo-pollers promoted, but I can't remember it now. There's got to be a lesson there somewhere.)

Edit: For the record, I do support embryonic stem-cell research; but that's not what they asked.

2 comments:

Godfrey said...

So what other questions were asked? Was that the only "have you stopped beating your wife yet" type question, or were there others?

Zach Brewster-Geisz said...

That was the only one that really stood out. Oddly, it asked twice whether I plan to support Cardin or Steele for Senate--once at the beginning and once at the end. It didn't tell me any of the candidates' positions, though.