This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

La pellicola corta piccola che potrebbe.

Well, yay me. <ESC> was just invited to the SEDICICORTO International Film Festival Forlì, in Italy no less. Funny that Soap Opera wasn't, and it's actually in Italian. (Of course, the English translation is... erm... different than the actual Italian.)

I wonder when I'm going to start feeling like a one-hit wonder? But at least I'm now an INTERNATIONAL one-hit wonder!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The dangerous heart of the flute is potrzebie"?

Seriously, though, congratulations!

Squelch said...

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of MAD magazine when I read that translation!

Anonymous said...

And I'm glad *I'm* not the only one!

I may have missed out on buying the entire run of National Geographic on CD/DVD, but I did get the MAD collection...