This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And the kudos just keep a-coming.

I got an email yesterday:
I've been a fan of yours since I stumbled onto your vidcast several months ago. I kinda got behind on viewing them and just today saw Soap Opera for the first time.
Oh... my.... God! I just can't come up with enough superlatives. That is one of the most incredible and inspired works I've ever seen. You work has always at least mildly amused me, but this was PURE GREATNESS! The music, the singing, the graphics, the concept ... true creative genius!

I just hope sometime, somewhere, somehow I run into you at a tradeshow or something so I can shake your hand. You are a truly awesome creative spirit. Keep it up.
And <ESC> was just invited to the Milwaukee International Film Festival. Sometimes, things go right.

No comments: