This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Update.

The good news is that the crush seems to be dissipating with time. The bad news is, I don't want it to.

At least I was honest with my wife (had been long before the previous blog entry, so it's not like she read it in the newspaper). Telling her helped with the guilt a lot. Of course, I dare not ask how much it hurt her. She says she's OK. Certainly, I was the one wailing and crying, not her, so...

In other news, I'm considering disabling anonymous comments. Come on, at least leave a pseudonym, people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crushes happen - we're all only human. I think the thing is to think through in *advance* how one will cope with it, especially if beginning an activity that's likely to produce one. But in general too (since they can arrive unexpectedly.)

Once one realizes crushes happen to just about everyone, and one is coping with it by *not* acting on it, then let goooo of the guilt.

Apart from all that maturity above, though, you've reminded me why I'm glad my spouse doesn't have time to do any community theatre!

Squelch said...

one is coping with it by *not* acting on it...

That's a good way of thinking of it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

"At least I was honest with my wife (had been long before the previous blog entry, so it's not like she read it in the newspaper)."

Whew! I was thinking, "Jeez, I hope she doesn't stumble across that..."

(Oy, what is it with italics tags not working?)

Squelch said...

Well, yes, I do have a bit more respect for her than that...

(she actually had guessed before I told her anyway... she can read me like a Sudoku puzzle.)