This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Too much.

The renovations to our house are finally done, and I've been frantically trying to paint the new rooms so that can be crossed off my to-do list and I can get back to my life.

I have a project which is overdue, and for which people are depending on me. (Boy, that was an awkwardly constructed sentence.) I also have a more personal project, which isn't really on a deadline, but I promised some friends it would be done in November. And of course I have my vodcast which I do each week. There are about six hundred fifty people subscribed to it, so I guess that's people depending on me too (although six hundred fifty wouldn't mean as much to me as five or six people I actually care about). What a time to be sick, have a birthday (last Wednesday), and be tied up in painting and inspections.

So the question is, how can I work all this into a funny animation for next Wednesday? Suggestions welcome. (Yes, I'm talking to [i]you[/i], Clarence and Godfrey.)

1 comment:

Jeff Lee said...

Man, if I had the funny these days, I'd be working on my own animations.