This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A plague upon it!

Today will mark my first time acting on stage since 1999. That it is in a community theater production of Henry IV, performed in a park, for which fully half the cast has quit (two of whom just a week ago--thanks, y'all) is neither here nor there.

If you're within spitting distance of Buddy Attick Park in Greenbelt, MD, why not come by around 5 PM tonight? See swordfighters using light sabers and wearing combat fatigues. (I don't have a sword fight, but I did manage to buy myself a set of dog tags imprinted with VERNON, SIR RICHARD, A POSITIVE.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny... some of my ancestors were named Richard [de] Vernon.

Mike Daisey said...

Hope the opening was grand!