This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, May 31, 2004

Lovely Rita, sitemeter maid!

Okay, I knew I was unpopular, but...

(s13rospice)

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ............................ 0
Average per Day .................. -
Average Visit Length ............. -
This Week ........................ 0

Page Views

Total ............................ 0
Average per Day .................. -
Average per Visit ................ -
This Week ........................ 0

http://s13.sitemeter.com/stats.asp?site=s13rospice


I think, as I know of at least one visitor this week (me), that Site Meter is farked. (Oh, naturally, NOW it shows up... for the past two days it's been telling me "Service Unavailable.")

No comments: