This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Cripes.

Why do I let this sort of thing get to me? I said something thoughtless at another blog, got raked over the coals for it, apologized, and got raked over the coals again. That, combined with loneliness (K's at a fish conference in Oklahoma), has made me very depressed, despite that it was a wonderful day in general.

I seem to be in another phase of ignoring Rooster Spice in favor of other pursuits. In addition to Duck Sauce (we didn't win the audience favorite award, by the way), I've been working on a small C program to convert Project Gutenberg etexts into Palm Markup Language files, to be used with the Palm Reader. Although I think it's been renamed to eReader. Gotta have an "e" or an "i" in all computer products these days! That's why I'm calling my little program iGute2Reader. Well, except the "i."

No comments: