This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

My wife, the free alternative to Photoshop.

This has been a wild week. K just had a foot operation, so I've been taking care of her and the kids pretty much by my lonesome. That wouldn't be too bad, if I hadn't gotten a thunderous head cold which has knocked me out for most of the past two days.

Fortunately, K has risen to the occasion, or at least hobbled to it. I love my wife. But man, I hate this cold.

Those of you who have been following the 48 Dead Horses know that I was thinking of getting a new PowerBook; well, I took the plunge, and it was shipped from Taiwan this morning. (For some reason, the FedEx tracking site keeps freezing Safari. I don't know why. Yes, I've been tracking it. Wouldn't you?) So I guess I really am a bourgeois with too much disposable income. And children in Africa are still making do with Commodore 64s!

No comments: