This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Ah, disposable income. I'm indisposed.

Every once in a while I go crazy and BUY things.

It's coming up on that time again. What with the new project going on, I'm looking at buying:
  • the upgrade to the latest version of my 3D software,
  • the print-on-demand technical reference for said software,
  • the new Apple 12-inch laptop, and
  • an iPod mini, just because.

Well, that last one requires a bit of explanation. I ordered an iPod mini when they came out, but I ordered it from Target Direct with the understanding that it wouldn't ship 'til mid-April. Well, Target couldn't get any, so they canceled the order. But they still sent me the iPod mini Dock, because apparently that was available. So now I have a mini Dock, but no mini.

Which is like cream without coffee, salt without pepper, Bush without Cheney... well, maybe not that last one.

I completely missed Rooster Spice's second birthday. So, in its honor, you can read, in its entirety, the first post I ever wrote:
Why isn't this working?
Deathless prose... and prophetic to boot.

No comments: