This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

The first story is pretty bad, though. NaNoWriMo started me writing stories again, albeit at great cost. The key to success--for me, anyway--is to set deadlines and have a schedule. To that end, I've started a new site, called One Story, One Month. As its name implies, I will write and post a new short story every month. Some will be good, some will no doubt be awful. I hope that a few will be very good.

Unlike Rooster Spice, One Story, One Month will have comments as well, for any and all reactions (though I'm hoping more for specifics than for your story sux get a life d00d). Even if no one reads the stories (which I fully expect) at the very least I will write stories. And that's the important thing, isn't it?

No comments: