This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Me voice, Popeye, me voice!

I'm happy to announce that I've finally completed the reading of G. K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday for LibriVox, and it's available here. You can get versions in MP3 and Ogg Vorbis, and can even subscribe to the 64k mp3s as a podcast. At some point in the future it will be linked from Gutenberg as well, but that's not up to me so I don't know when it will happen.

Also, at some point in the future my voice will be showing up at Audible.com and the iTunes store--I did a commercial reading of three short stories, woo hoo! More on that as soon as I hear more.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Talking books! My mother used to do that in the 60's-80's before talking books were fashionable. She was doing them for talking book library for the blind in Minnesota. I remember having to "be very quiet" while she recorded. I suggested she should do sound effects for them too, but that idea never got any traction.