This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More.

I'm at a Holiday Inn Express in Waterbury, Connecticut. I had a good dinner last night with my sister and her boyfriend. We decided on Friday for the memorial service. He wanted to be cremated, and though I hate cremation--I don't feel I can say goodbye to ashes--it's not my decision, it's his.

The service will be a simple, off-the-menu lunch at Dunville's, a restaurant in Westport where Dad and I had dinner almost every night from the time I was in middle school to when I graduated from high school. (And Dad continued going until he moved out of Westport.) Many of the people who work there still remember him. It really was like a second home.

I'll be saying something. I'm not sure what just yet.

Thanks to everyone for your condolences. It means a lot to all of us.

No comments: