This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tell me there's no global warming.

This has been a bizarre week here in the greater D.C. area. It's been spring, except without leaves on the trees. For instance, I'm writing from my front porch stoop, while my kids play with the neighbors at a nearby playground. All of us without jackets. On December first!

The whole week has been like that, and in fact today is colder than most, with severe (albeit non-chilling) gusts of wind foretelling the end of the Indian summer, probably tomorrow (although it was supposed to end today, so who knows). I realize, of course, that much of the Midwest is blanketed under snow, and we'll be deluged with rain sometime after nightfall, but nevertheless, it's sure nice to enjoy this brief reprieve from the inevitable descent of winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very weird.

While the temps have been pleasant, I blame the weather for this weird cold I've got that is just sort of low-grade and persistent.

Also: I lost my voice today! I don't remember the last time I lost my voice due to a cold.