This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, August 13, 2004

A poll.

So: should I go to Portland, to celebrate my first-ever acceptance to a film festival? Bearing in mind that I'm on the East Coast.

(It wasn't just me who was accepted, of course, but my whole team; but I'll leave it up to them to get their own tickets.)

Comments are welcome, in the...um... comments.

[Edit: if for some reason the link above itsn't showing in your browser, copy and paste this:

http://tinyurl.com/62h2d

Safari isn't showing the link, and I can't figure out why.]

3 comments:

Jeff Lee said...

If you go, you must blog it up for the rest of us who can't! (Maybe next year!)

(The URL isn't showing because you've got <a hef instead of <a href.)

Squelch said...

Well, duh. You haven't heard of Hugh Hefner? He has his own hyperlinks now, y'know.

(I'm so ashamed...)

Jeff Lee said...

Dude, it happens to all of us. At least, those of us who type our HTML in by hand rather than using a WYSIWYG program (or, worse, Microsoft Word).